Green walls not only look spectacular, the numerous environmental, health and financial benefits they provide to commercial spaces is amazing. It may seem like a simple concept, but the outcomes are measurable and concrete. Below are some of the highlights of how installing a living wall can transform your property today.
- Oxygen, oxygen, oxygen! Plants naturally release clean, breathable oxygen into the air by converting carbon dioxide omitted into the environment. In addition, certain plants can also remove toxins such as carbon monoxide and formaldehyde. Breathing clean air makes happier, healthier employees, tenants, clients and customers!
- Natural humidifiers! Installing the correct plants in your green wall can help balance out the humidity levels in your interior space during the different seasons. Plants release water vapor into the air during summer months helping cool your space. The same effect helps return moisture to dry air in the winter.
- Lowers your energy bills! It’s simple – during the summer when the surrounding atmosphere heats up, plants release excess water into the air from their leaves, cooling themselves and the surrounding environment in the process. In wintertime, exterior green walls act as added building insulation, lowering heating needs.
- Reduce noise pollution! Installing a green wall is really like adding an extra layer of insulation to your interior space. The more insulation, the less noise from traffic, trains, airports and any other “city noises” for your building tenants.
- Focus, focus, focus! Comprehensive and well-published research shows incorporating nature, such as green walls, into work spaces helps reduce mental fatigue, provides numerous air quality benefits and leads to productive, focused employees.
We are always available to facilitate a walk through of your space and provide a free estimate of our services. You can contact us at 240-531-2066 or email@example.com. We look forward to being your partner in creating beautiful spaces!