Street trees and the landscaping that surrounds them provide shade, cleaner air and more beautiful urban streetscapes. Installing an ornamental iron barrier around your street tree beds is one of the easiest ways to protect your landscape investment in an urban environment. Our congested city streets provide imminent danger to your landscaping if left unprotected. Pedestrians, dogs, bikes, buses and cars all threaten the longevity and health of your street tree bed landscaping.
When designed and installed appropriately, a decorative iron work fence can help alleviate the damage caused to exposed areas. Not only does our multitude of designs and colors match any exterior building aesthetic, these durable, wrought iron fences can be installed quickly and efficiently – no need to block off streets or building entrances or exits during the installation process.
Some of the many benefits of installing iron work fencing are:
- Discourage dogs from using your tree beds for play and relief
- Protects trees and flowers from damage done by car doors
- Prevents bikes from being chained to trees
- Discourages transit riders from using street tree beds as a loading/unloading zone
- Protects the longevity of trees and flowers by reducing soil compaction due to foot traffic
- Helps deter chemicals used for ice and snow removal from leaching into the soil
Our iron work fencing is custom made by a master welder. Every piece is made specifically to your design specifications and tree bed measurements. Not only incredibly functional, decorative iron work fencing is a simple and elegant way to set your building apart. We are always available to facilitate a complimentary walk-through of your space and provide a free estimate of our services. You can reach us at 240-531-2066 or email@example.com. We look forward to becoming your partner in creating beautiful spaces!